A view into the everyday messiness of life, that others never speak of.

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Red, Red Wine-when I Wanna Paint it Black!

Earlier today, I took down some shelves in the office, so I needed to touch up a few areas. For those who don't know, our office is Red. 


So I find the paint can in the basement that the previous owners left for us. I sang TSwift song as I stirred it. "Shake, Shake"

If you have ever painted red on a white wall, you know it starts off looking pink, and takes many layers. This my plan for the day is to paint the areas every two hours. 

So after four layers, we are getting closer. 

At 3:30 we now have five layers-


 

 
Stopping for tonight, will do more layers tomorrow. 
I hate not finishing a task-probably won't sleep because I will keep thinking about it. Gotta leave for KC tomorrow by 3, we have a showing on Saturday, I gotta get this done. 

It would be easier to paint it black!

No comments:

Post a Comment